Cucumber Mint Cooler August 31 2017, 0 Comments
My go-to drink is always a Vodka Soda with a Lime, so I love this variation. It's a little more adventurous than my go-to drink, and so light and refreshing. Perfect for these final days of summer!
Prep time: 10 mins
Serving Size: 1 8oz mason jar
- 1 cucumber
- 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 10 mint leaves
- 3 ounces of vodka
- 1 cup of club soda
- 1 cup of ice
- Peel the cucumber and cut into 4 sections. Place in a blender with some water and blend until smooth.
- Strain the cucumber puree.
- Combine the mint leaves, 2 quarters of the lime and sugar in a mason jar and muddle.
- Add the cucumber juice, vodka and ice. Seal the mason jar and shake well.
- Pour the mixture into 2 8oz mason jars and top with club soda (use the lid from the mason jar to strain).
- Stir, garnish with cucumber and mint leaves and enjoy!