How to Make Frosé August 10 2017, 0 Comments
Frosé (Rosé Slushy) is a PERFECT summer drink! It's so refreshing and relatively easy to make.
Prep time: 15 mins (not including freezing the Rosé)
Yield: 4 servings
Serving size: 1 8oz mason jar
- 1 750 ml bottle of Rosé
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of strawberries (remove stem and quarter)
- Juice from 1 lemon
- Pour Rosé into a pan and freeze until almost solid (I let it sit in the freezer overnight).
- Bring sugar and ½ cup water to a boil in a saucepan. Stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Add strawberries to the pan, remove from heat and let sit 30 minutes.
- Strain the mixture, cover and chill in the fridge until cold.
- Scrape Rosé from the pan into a blender, add the lemon juice and the strawberry syrup, and 1 cup of ice and blend until smooth.
- Put the blender in freezer and freeze until Frosé is thickened: about 25–35 minutes.
- Blend again until Frosé is slushy if needed, then divide among 8oz mason jars.
- Garnish with strawberries and enjoy.