Mason Jar Garden Salad September 19 2017, 0 Comments
This week's lunch is a delicious mason jar garden salad. It's healthy, light, refreshing and quick to prepare.
Prep time: 30 mins
Yield: 5 servings
Serving size: 1 16oz mason jar
- 5 cups of mixed greens
- 1/2 cup of pistachios
- 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese
- 1.5 cups of mandarin oranges
- 1/2 cup of shredded carrots
- 1.5 cups of grape tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- 5 oz of balsamic vinaigrette
- Prep the ingredients: chop the cucumber, cut the tomatoes in half, shred the carrots and the parmesan cheese, shell the pistachios.
- Layer the ingredients evenly across 5 mason jars, in this order: dressing, tomatoes, cucumber, carrots, oranges, cheese, lettuce, pistachios.
- Store in the fridge and enjoy all week long!