Strawberry Infused Vodka August 17 2017, 0 Comments
Have you ever wondered how to make Strawberry Infused Vodka? It’s super easy! You just a couple of ingredients and a few of days.
Prep time: 10 mins
- 750 ml of vodka (choose something that is 80 proof)
- 14 oz of strawberries
- 2 tablespoons of superfine sugar
- Wash and dry the strawberries. Remove the stems and slice.
- Combine the strawberries and sugar in a 16oz mason jar. Then fill the jar with vodka and shake. You'll need at least 2 jars to use all of the 750 ml.
- Leave the jars in the fridge for 3 to 4 days, shaking them once a day to help the strawberries infuse.
- Strain the mixture and pour back into mason jars.
- Enjoy over ice, or my favorite, with club soda and a lime.
- Store the rest in the fridge for up to 6 months.