Watermelon Mimosa July 27 2017, 0 Comments
Mimosas are one of my favorite drinks, all year round. This refreshing watermelon twist on the classic cocktail is perfect for hot summer days.
Prep time: 15 mins
Yield: 4 servings
Serving size: 1 8oz mason jar
- Watermelon (1 quarter, peeled and cut into small pieces- 5 cups of fruit)
- Oranges (Juice from 6 large oranges- 2 cups of juice)
- 1 Bottle of Champagne
- Optional: sugar
- Cut the watermelon and juice the oranges. Blend together and add sugar as needed.
- Strain the mixture.
- Chill the mixture in the fridge until you're ready to prepare the drinks.
- Poor the mixture into the mason jars, filling about half way.
- Add the champagne to the jars.
- Stir and garnish with fruit.